There is a great deal of competition in most industries these day, but it’s especially true for autoglass and windscreen repair services. You might see adverts on TV, hear ads on the radio and see them in your local newspaper too. It can be hard to know who to choose, or who to trust. So here at Strathclyde, we would just like to lay out the facts and let you decide for yourself, what makes us stand out from the crowd;
At Strathclyde Windscreens;
- We are trusted by most major insurers and have the trust and authority to deal with your claim directly with them. This may seem like a small thing, but honestly, when you have a long to do list, it can be a great relief to have that one less thing to worry about
- We have a trusted team of mobile technicians and fitters. This means that if you suffers a crack or chip on your windscreen and can’t bring your call to one of our workshops, we can come to you! We can do a repair for you while you’re parked at work even!
- We have been in the trade replacing or repairing windscreens for over 30 years, this means that not only do we have a great deal of experience, but we have proven trust, reputation and longevity.
- We work across Scotland, in both cities (like Edinburgh and Glasgow) but also towns and rural areas across Strathclyde. We are proud to be a Scottish company.
- We can provide specialist glass (like tinted windows) and full van conversions.
- We are available 7 days a week and have a 24 hour phone line, because windscreen damage can happen anytime.
- We offer competitive pricing, have many screens in stock and pride ourselves on excellent customer service
For all your windscreen and auto glass needs call us: 01698 286428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org